If you want to stay up to date on new releases, you can subscribe to your MaxGo newsletter here.
- Fixed error message about “missing or invalid token” during registration
- Reorder config entries in config groups – In the rare case where the order of settings matter, you can now drag to reorder entries in the a config group
- Show free and total device storage on detail page
- Option to show free and total device storage in device list
- Changed wording on some error messages to better reflect a user or server error
See here for highlighted changes in this update.
- Advanced device search (see here for more details)
- Device list export
- More device list columns and save settings on server
- Self-update setting in client settings
- More settings presets in config group
- Changed layout of device list actions
- Fixed issue with deleting groups without a parent
- Fixed multiple reloads while changing the device list display options
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to clear (set to empty) the name and location of a device
- Fixed an issue with some new list display options
- Added missing new devices to device list filter
- Changed backend setup for push updates
- Device alias: You can now set an alias for a device with the pen next to the serial number
This is useful for device like the Algiz RT7 and Nautiz X6 where the serial number in the manager might not reflect the expected serial number on the device label.
The alias can be used anywhere in place of the serial-number including the S/N search and device mass editor.
- Device mass editor: At https://manager.maxgo.io/client/devices/massedit you can now easily change the Group, Location and Name of multiple devices with just one click.
- Server status: The page will now show more details about server issues as well as upcoming maintenance and other important information.
- Search links: The filter and page settings of the device list are now kept in the URL so you can save them as bookmarks or send as links
- Dashboard settings will now be saved on the server so you get the same layout no matter which device you use to log in
- Added option to wipe sd-card when wiping device
- Fixed an issue with remote script names if they where just numbers
- Improved errors for device config and handle some common errors
- Improved performance for device filter and dashboard loading
- Correctly show an error if the server can’t be reached
- Show error if a command can’t be sent to a device
- Updated limit on screen_off_timeout setting to reflect possible values on the device
- Fixed number validation for settings
- Fixed update mechanism
- Enabled group chart in dashboard
- Fix drag&drop in dashboard editor
- Enabled missing group filter in device list
- Fixed registration link